Monday, October 22, 2007

MEET LUCAS

SOME ONE IN THIS PICTURE IS CRAZY ABOUT THE OTHER.


This is my beautiful wife holding an equally beautiful Lucas. Finding pictures of Betsy without Lucas is becoming very difficult. Another strange phenomenon is that my normally very honest wife is taken to creating very feeble excuses to leave work and visit Lucas and Jenny who live just two miles from the office. Monday she offered to go spend her lunch break helping Jenny with her laundry. But, I discovered later Betsy suggested that Jenny post pone her laundry until that evening when she could bring it over to our house. Do you see what I mean?

ABUELO BAJO


This is what I look like when my heart is leaping for joy.

MATTHEW JONATHAN & LUCAS MARCO JONATHAN


"This is my son and his son." I've had a stupid phrase I've used on Matt since he was a little boy. It is a nonsensical blend of a bible quote and something my father said in his prayer of dedication at our wedding. You'll have to ask him.

"WHICH NINJA MOVE SHOULD I USE?"



















This one is proving to be real crowd pleaser.

6 comments:

The Goodfellas said...

ha!!! i was wondering if you noticed that we were doing laundry at your place, despite the fact that she came to give me a chance to do laundry.... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, he is so beautiful!! Isn't being a grandma & Grandpa great??!! Matt & Jenny did good work. PS. I imagine Betsy will be taking longer & longer lunch breaks from now on....

Anonymous said...

My goodness he certainly is a lanky Goodman. Very good for the gene pool.

mark and monsita! said...

He sure is adorable. Isn't he just the MOST beautiful baby you have ever seen? I sure think so!!! I'm so thankful to God that you guys are Jenny's in-laws!!

Anonymous said...

I knew you would update this blog as soon as Lucas was born. What fun to read this. I sure would love to play with Lucas. What great grandparents you will make.

Connie and Vern as well!

Anonymous said...

oooooooooooh, he looks so spidery in the picture with matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will you please snapfish me your pictures so i can start his baby book??? :)